Folks,

Could anyone confirm that the tomcat-apache.conf file, as generated by
Tomcat, contains backslashes for directory names ? The 3.2 development
tree seems to suggest this is being worked on. For now, I'm afraid
I'll have to manually change this on each Tomcat startup. True ?

I was just happy I understood the configuration issues for 3.1, so I
hoped I could stick with 3.1 for a while. But when I have to edit the
Apache configuration on each startup during testing, well ... ;)

Cheers,
Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences