... so... I have to forget about a global web.xml???

And how can we change Tomcat to use Jikes without recompiling the source??

I think this an important configuration issue... any idea???

>sorry, it's simply not supported.  I have yet to hear any developer
>response on this list about cleaning up docs mentioning that is supported.
>
>I just recompiled WebXmlReader.java to use jikes (one line), and was done
>with it.
>
>In fact, the global web.xml is a feature point of 4.0mX (ie: it's working
>again).
>
>I wouldn't expect it back...

Alberto Silva                 -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -     -o)
http://www.nmp.es             - +34 948 19 79 83 -      /\
GNU/Linux Registered and Supporter User   N.122522     _\_v
Ordenagailu baten gauzarik garrantzitsuena aulkia eta
teklatuaren artean dago