Special offer today! Two for the price of one :-)

        [Kitching Simon]
        in yourwebapp/WEB-INF/web.xml,
        (a) add a <servlet> entry
        (b) add a <servlet-mapping> entry
        I'm sure this is in either the docs or the examples....

> Do I have to have my web applications on the dir webapps?
        [Kitching Simon]
        Nope, you just edit $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml,
        create a <context> attribute for your webapp and set
        the appropriate root directory attribute.

> Thanks.
>
> Joćo Feliciano
        [Kitching Simon]
        No problem..