The directive is a custom tag that Tomcat does not recognize, I think.

tag_test.jsp is a JSP file I mentioned below. It's not in C:, but in
C:/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/Root

I assume that I am not configuring it right and it can't recognize the
custom tags and gives me this error.

Here are the contents of the JSP file:
<%@ raglib uri="/test.tld" prefix="leo" %>
<head>
<title>Example JSP with TAG Libs</title>
</head>

<leo:mytag></leo:mytag>

Thanks a lot in adavance.

-Lenny