"Stubenrauch,Andreas" wrote:

> This is a known bug in Tomcat 3.1
>
> URL-encoded session work in Tomcat3.2beta5 and should work again in Tomcat
> 3.2 beta8 upwards

Hmmm, are you sure that it's the same bug? If it's a problem with Tomcat
alone, why does the behaviour change if I change the Listen/Port
directive in httpd.conf and restart Apache?

Just vurious: have you tried "Port 80" instead of "Listen x.x.x.x:y" in
beta8, does it work?

best regards
Wolfgang

--
KPNQwest Austria GmbH., A-1150 Wien, Diefenbachgasse 35
Ing. Wolfgang Trexler     [EMAIL PROTECTED]