"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> Kurt Bernhard Pruenner wrote:
> > No no no no no... I _don't_ want to add SHTML/SSI support to Tomcat - I
> > want mod_jserv fixed so that, using the SSI facility in Apache,
>
> Anyone who wishes to make this change (instead of or in addition to adding
> SHTML support to Tomcat) is welcome to propose such a patch.  In open source
> parlance, this is not an itch of mine that needs to be scratched ... :-)

Well, okay... looks like I'll have to rake through the code myself... just
thought somebody who already knows a bit more about mod_jserv would be
interested... *g*

But actually, I guess trying the same with mod_jk and probably patching that
instead (if it shows the same behaviour) would make even more sense - after
all, mod_jk is slated to replace mod_jserv in the future, isn't it?

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
Music: http://www.mp3.com/Leak --- Work: http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at