                From:   Nacho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   21 November 2000 16:22
                To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
                Subject:        RE: Context Manager

                Hola Wellington:

                Why? please explain the intention more deeply, please.

                to  answer you i need to review some code ( now i think it's
not
                possible but how knows until RTFC :) but the idea itself
seems curious
                to me , do you want to have 2 sets of interceptors/valves ?
Please
                elaborate a little..

                Saludos ,
                Ignacio J. Ortega