From: RV Tobin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tomcat and UltraDev

Andrea, I'm using UltraDev with MySQL, and the driver I'm using is a JDBC driver (mm.mysql).  There are a number of things that you need to do to get it all set up, and it's not fun, but I can help you.  I'm using Tomcat with Apache, but the settings should still be the same.  What is the driver that you have, exactly, and, as Dom requested, what is the problem you are having?

Val Tobin