Hello

A small question, hopefully this is completely JSP-related (I think it is).
I have a form where a couple of the fields are of type <INPUT TYPE=FILE>,
which are used to upload images etc.

I would like to get the files posted through these two fields, and save them
to a pre-determined folder on the server. I came across something called:

     request.getInputStream();

but how would I specify exactly which file I wish to save?

I am a bit clueless here, and would appreciate a few pointers. I know that I
can write to a file by using a FileOutputStream, but before I can "put" a
file like this, I need to "get" the bytes from the posted form. Is there
anyway to get this? Request.getparameter just returns me a string, right?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Shanx