But how to disable directory listing in Tomcat without creating extra .jsp
and .html, e.g. index.jsp, index.html......

I remembered that if I disable Index Options in Apache then the following
message will be displayed if I try to browse directory
.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /abc/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.14 Server at 10.10.0.1 Port 80