Hello,

I'm trying to setup apache + tomcat3.1.

Right now I have apache's DocumentRoot set to $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps, thinking
that things might be easier if both had the same document root. Although, by
default tomcat's "" context is set to $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT right?

I did noticed that everying in this directory now has a context created for
it, e.g. "images" context, etc. Is this a problem?

I was just wondering what people were doing in the "real world" with similar
setups.

Up to this point we have just been using tomcat standalone.

thanks,

-charlie.

Charles Fulton
Computational Chemistry