Title: More Tomcat problems.

  Hello there again, this is the second message I am sending regarding problems with Tomcat. In my previous message Kief answered solved my question correctly, so I would really appreciate if he could answer again this one. It seems that I have exactly the same problem. I am running a JSP file (lets say myFile.jsp) that open a conenction with the database on the server. The code is like the following:

  <% .....
        String url = <the url string>;
        String user = <the user string>;
        String password = <the password string>;

        Class.forName("org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver");
        Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, password);

%>

When the line Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, password); is encountered then Tomcat just goes off (and I get the error message from Apache "Internal Server Error....."). Just like that, with no error messages or anything. This is really weird because I have downloaded and installed the latest versions of both Apache (v1.3.14) and Tomcat (v3.2) and I have included the JDBC driver .jar file in my classpath.

  I have looked in the "tomcat.log" file and there are no error messages. I have looked in the "error.log" file in the Apache directory and I get the error message (for one more time): [Thu Nov 30 17:47:39 2000] [error] [client 192.168.0.25] Premature end of script headers: c:/work/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-3.2-b7/webapps/panos/myFile.jsp. I cannot think of anything to do so if somebody knows more about that please help.

   Thank you.

    Panos