Craig,
I'm looking at using the MVC method for a current project... how exactly does
struts benifit this framework?
just curious...
Also (since, I've got you ear), I've tried a similar process under tomcat 3.1
where I route all requests (ie<servlet-mapping><servlet-name>router</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern></servlet-mapping>)through a router servlet to check
login and whatnot. I couldn't get it to work... is this a bug in 3.1??? We are
upgrading to 3.2 now that it is released and I was hoping that would fix the
problem...
thanks,
Matt Goss

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> Duane,
>
> The problem you're referring to doesn't happen to me, even though I use this
> kind of programming approach all the time (in Struts).  Do you have a simple
> test case that you can send to help us isolate this?
>
> Craig McClanahan
begin:vcard
n:Goss;Matt
tel;fax:919-657-1501
tel;work:919-657-1432
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.rtci.com
org:RTCI;Custom Solutions
adr:;;201 Shannon Oaks Circle;Cary;NC;27511;US
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Web Developer
fn:Matt