Win32 binaries are now available under:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2/bin/win32/i386

Zips are available too for those downloading with Netscape.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The nsapi_redirect.dll was built with a borrowed
nsapi.h and ns-httpd36.lib from iPlanet WebServer 4.1.  It is
noticably larger, 104K vs 88K, than versions in earlier betas.  I am
not able to test this connector, so it is unknown whether this larger
version is valid.  If you encounter problems, report it to
tomcat-dev so it can be removed and hopefully someone who can build
a better version can supply an update.

Larry Isaacs