I was a bit confused with the server.xml file.  I want to use a jdbc date
base to keep a user list in...(names, passwords, roles) and saw the
following in the server.xml file:

<!-- UnComment the following and comment out the
            above to get a JDBC realm.
            Other options for driverName:
              driverName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
              connectionURL="jdbc:oracle:thin:@ntserver:1521:ORCL"
              connectionName="scott"
              connectionPassword="tiger"

              driverName="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
              connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority"
              connectionName="test"
              connectionPassword="test"

            "connectionName" and "connectionPassword" are optional.
        -->
        <!--
        <RequestInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.request.JDBCRealm"
            debug="99"
            driverName="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"
            connectionURL="jdbc:odbc:TOMCAT"
            userTable="users"
            userNameCol="user_name"
            userCredCol="user_pass"
            userRoleTable="user_roles"
            roleNameCol="role_name" />
        -->

Why are there two ReqestInterceptor tags?

What is the diff between the first one and the second one?