From: Hernandez, Rey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:27 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: mod_jk and Apache on Windows NT

Hi all,

    I realize there have been similar posts, but I cannot find an answer
that can help me.  I have Tomcat 3.2 that works just fine by itself but
want to use Apache as the web server.  It is all on an NT box.  When I
put
the required LoadModule directive for the mod_jk.dll module and
supporting
JK* directives in the httpd.conf file and restart Apache, Apache will
not
restart.  If I take out the LoadModule directive Apache starts up just
fine
(no surprise there).  What I am wondering is, has anyone run into this
problem?  Is there a way to ensure that my workers.properties file is
correct?  Is there a way to see if the dll is functioning correctly?

Thanks for any help,
Rey