From: "Simon Orchanian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 11:03 AM
Subject: Apache/Tomcat confusion

Hi,

I'm just a bit confused. I currently have the following:
Solaris 2.7
Apache 1.3.14 (/usr/local/apache)
Tomcat 3.2 (/usr/local/tomcat3.2)
I built Apache with DSO enabled.

server.xml: (Is this correct?)

<context path=""
  docBase="/usr/local/apache/htdocs"
  debug="0"
  reloadable="true">
</context>

httpd.conf: (Is this correct?)

LoadModule    jk_module     libexec/mod_jk.so
JkWorkersFile /usr/local/tomcat-path/workers.properties
JkLogFile     /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    warn

1) I'm not sure if I should have AddModule mod_jk.c or where
to get this? I've downloaded the mod_jk.so file.
2) Also, what do I need to change in the mod_jk.conf file and
the tomcat.conf file?

I've seen a number of different doc's regarding those.
I appreciate your help.

Thank you very much,
Simon