> I put my servlets under myapp/web-inf/classes directory. They works fine.
> But if I put the servlets under subdirectory("subclasses") of classes,
> I try different URL:
> localhost:8080/myapp/servlet/myservlet
> or
> localhost:8080/myapp/servlet/subclasses/myservlet

try

localhost:8080/myapp/servlet/subclasses.myservlet

you should only really use sub directories to organise your classes under
/classes if they reflect the package structure of your classes. So if they
aren't in packages, don't put them in sub directories.

If you do put them in sub directories and want a nice URL, investigate the
<servlet-mapping> tag for web.xml

--
Simon