Hi all,

normally it works like this:
[--------------------------------
<web-app>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Cocoon2</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet</servlet-class>

    <init-param>
      <param-name>configurations</param-name>
      <param-value>/cocoon.xconf</param-value>
    </init-param>

    <init-param>
      <param-name>classpath-attribute</param-name>
      <param-value>org.apache.tomcat.jsp_classpath</param-value>
    </init-param>

    <init-param>
      <param-name>log-level</param-name>
      <param-value>DEBUG</param-value>
    </init-param>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Cocoon2</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>
--------------------------------].

What you see above is the original web.xml from Cocoon2/CVS.
For transforming XML files with Cocoon2 it works fine, at least the
/cocoon/welcome web application.

Now I was going to create my own host in server.xml as below:
[--------------------------------
<Host name="cparpart.homeip.net">
  <Context path=""
           docBase="c:\Eigene Dateien\projects\surakware\htdocs"
           debug="0" reloadable="true" trusted="false" >
  <!-- access statistics -->
  </Context>
</Host>
--------------------------------].

If I have an XML file in that host (or in any other) I can't say
Tomcat that it can do that by using the Cocoon2 servlet (or webapp).

How can I tell him that globally (without specifying it for each host
seperately)?
I am very pleased to get every hint you have...

btw: What can I do, when trusted is "true" (examples welcome)?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Christian Parpart
SurakWare