--
Best Regards,
--raman

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc
Hi --

I feel that the mod_jk-howto.html and related docs may be missing a configuration
directive --at least this is my guess after playing with it for a day and reading all
the docs.

Using the config files as specified, jsp pages never make it to tomcat --apache ends
up serving them as static files.

I switched to the old mod_jserv.so and that works with
tomcat --and compairing the configuration steps -- nowhere
in the mod_jk config are we associating the jakarta-servlet
handler with the mounted URIs.
I tried mapping content-type text/jsp to jakarta-servlet (after looking up the handler
name in mod_jk.c --but that produces a 500 internal error.
Also, with log level set to debug I dont see any error messages in any of the logs.