Hi,

you can use jk_nt_service only for Tomcat/3.2.1.
Do not use it for any higher version.

If you've Tomcat/3.2.1 the problem could be the following:
You should type the service name in ("") like:

[C:\] jk_nt_service -i "Apache Tomcat" path\to\tomcat'sproperties
then start it via system control

BTW if anyone knows how to integrate Tomcat/4.0-m5
as an NT service, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Christian Parpart