A word of caution.  Netscape 3.xx and 4.xx have a problem where they will
not read cookies properly when the domain is not legal.

That is, they treat:

www.myhost.com

and

myhost.com

as two different domains

IE and Opera are both kinder and gentler with this and treat them as the
same.  I reported this bug for the Mozilla browser a while ago and they
fixed this problem in Mozilla (and hence Netscape 6).

The best thing to do would be to detect "myhost.com" and forward it to
"www.myhost.com" on the server side.

Jake