Oh, I did this before, no problem. But that's like using Tomcat as an ordinary
"Application" in JB4 terms. I meant injecting 3.2 in a same way as a builtin 3.1
(as a "JSP/Servlet" type app) that enables convenient things like easy JSP
debugging, http trace, builtin browser (though it doesn't work with JS), etc.

Thanks,
    Alec

Steven Newton wrote:

> > interested to hear
> > if somebody successfully had set up JB4 with Tomcat 3.2 or 4.
> >

> I followed the directions there pretty much as given, for
> JBuilder 4/Tomcat 3.2.1 on win2k. Ignore the Tomcat bundled
> with JB4 (it's a nice thought but it doesn't support
> configuring webapps very well), just follow the steps as given and it
> will work.  Be aware that if the class files in your webapp under
> Tomcat get out of sync with what JBuilder thinks they should be,
> you'll get an error.

begin:vcard
n:Bau;Alec
tel;pager:800-864-8444/1815296
tel;cell:973-202-7405
tel;fax:212-762-5625
tel;home:973-422-1576
tel;work:212-762-9116
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.msdw.com
org:Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.;FRM-IT
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:VP
adr;quoted-printable:;;1221 Avenue Of The Americas,=0D=0AFloor 31;New York;NY;10020;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;30768
fn:Alec Bau
end:vcard