|        |          12/05/00     |
|        |          03:19 AM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          tomcat-user  |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                           |
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                              |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Yanbin Ma/SYS/NYTIMES)                                |
  |       Subject:     Asking for your kind Help                              |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello
   I am a student from China.I'd like to get some information about Tomcat
Running on Win32 platform.I am expect someone can give me answers to the
following questions:
       Where can I download the Tomcat patch for Microsoft Internet Information
Server(IIS4.0 or later)?

       Tomcat supports Windows 2000?

Thank you!

                                                                       yours