Hi guys,

Don't know whether this is really a problem or some sort of side-effect of the spec.
In a tag library I have a tag which has to include an external ressources (a JSP
page). In the tag I simple do the following:

RequestDispatcher reqdisp =
pageContext.getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/test.jsp");

reqdisp.include(pageContext.getRequest(), pageContext.getResponse());

test.jsp is compiled an included fine, but always at the beginning of response, before
any other text. I tried calling manually flushing the response buffer before the
include, but it didn't help. However, if the manual flushing is done in the page
containing my tag, then the included test.jsp appears at right place.

Anyone? Is this normal? Known? Didn't find anything related in the archive.

Thanks a lot,
Borislav