From: Hawkins, Keith (Keith) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 9:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to enable ISAPI filters in IIS management console

I have installed the isapi_redirect.dll and have added the filter to the
ISAPI filters tab
of the Default Web Site properties page.  The filter status has a red down
arrow
and the enable button is always greyed out.  I tried restarting IIS, but the
filter
status never changed to active (Green up arrow.)

What steps do I need to take to get IIS to activate this filter?

This is pretty basic stuff I am asking.  I hope someone can point me in the
right direction.

Thanks,
Keith