From: Vinod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 12:54 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Problem with Tomcat as NT service

Hi,

    I have jakarta-tomcat-3.2 running on Win NT4 and IIS. I have used jk_nt_service.exe to make tomcat as NT service and followed the steps as it is in the documentation. After that I have started the service, when I run a small jdbc example I got the sql exception 'No suitable jdbc driver found'. The same program runs fine when I start tomcat manually. Please provide solution.

Thanx n Regards,

Vinod