I am sorry but even after changing the tomcat-users.xml file it doesnot work
!!!

Here is my tomcat-users.xml file

<tomcat-users>

<user name="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat" />

<user name="test" password="test" roles="tomcat" />

<user name="role1" password="tomcat" roles="role1" />

<user name="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1" />

</tomcat-users>

Plese help me.... do I have to make changes in some other files tooo ???

Kind regards
Harish Gundecha
Systems Administrator
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Versaware Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Phone : +91-20-6136028   Extn: 331