Scan each registry entry carefully. Check the upper case, lower case, slashes etc. If the green arrow does not come, it
means something is wrong in the registry entries.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 5:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IIS5 / win2000

I've just downloaded Tomcat 3.2.1 to run under IIS5 and Win2000.  The user perms are ok, the configuration seems ok and I've been through the troubleshooting steps but the ISAPI_Redirector still doesn't load with a green arrow in IIS config.  Are there any known issues with Win2000?  Or solutions or ideas as to what I should try.  The log file isn't even created but the registry settings are fine I think and the directories are in the correct places.

Regards and thanks in advance,
Edmund