I am trying to use the com.oreilly.servlet.MultiPartRequest object
to handle a file upload through tomcat.
We have successfully done this with Apache and mod_jserv, but it
just won't work with tomcat and mod_jk

The error returned is java.IOException "Unexpected end of part"
The file upload starts, but the file never completes. Sometimes it is
just 0 bytes. We have tried several different browsers and file types.
I suspect the data stream handoff between apache and tomcat.
Is there a configuration parameter I need to change to allow file
uploads?

--

William J. Fox

Eversave.com