This will work assuming you have two copies of the files, else the java
will reload upon a change anyways and thus effect the sessions. If you
are using CVS, then you can both make changes to YOUR copy (again two
diff copies for two the two tomcats) and then grab the other persons
changes when you are ready to do so. This will ease the two copy issue
of the development.

~Rob