I am running Tomcat with Apache on NT.  I have a servlet context which
contains three servlets and their supporting classes.  All the .class files
have been "jared" and the .jar file placed in the web-inf/lib directory.  I
have set up my web.xml file to find the servlets an pass them init params
just fine.  I now need to limit access to the servlets to different groups
of users.  How do I set this up?  Can someone please send me a sample of
"<security-constraint>" section (is this where it gets done?) of a web.xml
file?

Thanks,
Jim Urban
Project Manager