Is there any way to have Tomcat Jasper use the classpath when trying to
locate source jsp files, rather than relying on the context paths? I
understand that it is a violation of the JSDK spec, but we need it for
compatability reasons. We aren't going to know beforehand the possible
paths in the CLASSPATH, so we can set up the server.xml file to
enumerate them as separate contexts.

In other words, is there any way to specify a list of paths to search
through for a particular context? The source code seems especially dense
around those parts, and I haven't been able to make much sense out of
it.

Thanks,

    Marc