I've recently installed and configured Tomcat to work with IIS and can get
the example pages working fine.  I want IIS to serve my static pages, and
send my JSP requests to tomcat

I've got some applications in the webroot of IIS that I want to add some
JSP pages to, but I can't seem to configure Tomcat correctly.  I have some
Java classes that I want the pages to utilize, but it appears Tomcat can't
find my classes.

Where do I put them?  Any other configuration that needs to be done?

Thanks for the help,

Jason