We currenlty have a java servlet that is running on 3 machines.  The only
problem I've seen is trying to keep the session information on all three
machines when the load balancer sends the user to another computer.  I beleive
we have hardware that is actually doing the load balancing and not software
(the sysadmins said it was called "Bind").

Are there any java hooks that I can do so I can pass the session information to
the other computers?  I've seen reference to implementing my own session
handler, but am not sure which direction I need to go.  If I had an example,
this would definately help.

It doesn't appear that Tomcat (we are using v3.2.1) has any built in hooks to
pass this information to the other servers.

Thanks.
   --Cam--