Title: Re: No need for Apache?
This is basically a reporting application. Some pages might contain static data. Some (few) pages may also include generated charts or graphs. Very, very few truly static pages. Pages would be served (almost exclusively) over a LAN, not over the Internet.

On 1/10/01 5:58 PM, "micky mimo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> casually stated:

What about the other 2%?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 8:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No need for Apache?

I would just like to get confirmation of this: my site will have low volume,
and 98% of the pages will have dynamic data (JSP). I should be able to
configure tomcat to listen on port 80, and get rid of Apache all together?
Or is there something I'm missing that would mean I have to use Apache and
Tomcat together?

Glen