How do I set up Tomcat so that I can run servlets from my home directory?
I have set it up so that I can run servlets from root's home directory but
not my as my normal user.  I get a "Forbidden: You do not have permission"
error when I try to access servlets on my home directory.
I have the identical configuration as I did when I set it up to run in roots
home directory.

Secondly, I would rather be able to run my servlets by going to
http://localhost/servlets/MyServlet than going to
http://localhost/servlets/servlet/MyServlet.
In the mod_jk.conf file I changed.
JkMount /servlets/servlet/* ajp12
JkMoung /servlets/* ajp12
but it did not work. What do I have to do instead.