I had three key entries in my $HOME/.keystore, one with the alias "tomcat"
and two with other aliases.  I found Tomcat 3.2.1, with IBM JSSE 1.0.2,
was not using the "tomcat" key entry but rather one of the others.  I
solved this problem by simply removing the others.  I couldn't find any
documentation on how to control Tomcat's selection of key entry.  This
might be another issue for the FAQ, or at least the SSL "how-to".

Cheers,
Mike