De : Andrew Robson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 12 janvier 2001 15:02
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: TOMCAT PROBLEM of disconection

Are you using Redhat 7.0? This sounds similiar to a known
bug I came across recently. Tomcat dies and spits out
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected Signal 11
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505005BC
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804df78 nid=0x6e3 runnable
#
An irrecoverable stack overflow has occurred.

There is info about it in the bug database.
I am using JDK 1.3 and I'm going to go back to Redhat 6.2
as problem never occurred there.

Andrew