Tomcat-Users,

   I'm in the process of writing a technical book that features the Tomcat
server. I'm looking for stories/testimonials from people (real people) that are
using this server in small to medium-sized production environments,i.e., the
real world.

   I know that Tomcat is technically a reference implementation, but I've seen
Windoze software in production that's in worse shape than this product. (OK,
maybe that doesn't say much ;)

   My experience with Tomcat in development has been generally positive. (I
understand mod_jk.so is a 'work-in-progress' so I can't complain about that.) I
think it's well-designed, efficient and, like most other open-source, pretty
solid.

   So let me know how your using Tomcat in something other than a development
environment. Is it 'production-ready'?

    Thanks,

      -- Art Taylor