From: "Craig O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 5:29 PM
Subject: RE: Install the Binary Version of Tomcat

I had a similar problem and found it to be a semicolon at the end of my
classpath.  Look at your classpath very closely.  I am running tomcat 3.2.1
on Windows 2000 server with no problems.

I start tomcat by simply double-clicking on the startup.batch file in the
tomcat\bin directory.  This opens its own dos window. Shut it down by
double-clicking on the shutdown.batch file which closes the dos window.  You
can make a shortcut on your desktop.

Hope this helps.

Craig