From: sun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ajp13

hi, there,
I am using Solaris 7, tomcat 3.2, apache 1.3.14,
I have added
<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
        <Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler"/>
        <Parameter name="port" value="8009"/>
      </Connector>
in server.xml,
but in mod_jk.conf-auto, I still see