From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 6:49 PM
Subject: RE: "Procedure entry point_jvm_FindClassFromClass@16 could not be
located in the dynamic link library jvm.dll"

Sorry, Forgot to include it:

> OS: NT4
> JDK Version: 1.2.2
> Tomcat Version:3.1.1

I have apache 1.3.14, ApacheJserv 1.1.2-2 installed.

I also have a problem with jserver. When I try to test it I can get to the
first dynamic page and I can follow the link to the configured hosts. When I
try to follow the link to mapped servlet engines, I get the response: Error
404 location /jserv/engine/0/ file not found.

Thanks in advance

-Karri