> How can i specify the default page for my site hosted on Tomcat on NT. I
want to specify a particular > file (say index.html) where all new sessions
are redirected. If a user types a valid url path to my
> site, specifying any oher file on my site, he/she should be rediected to
the index.html page. Only
> when he is logged on, should he be able to access the other pages on my
site.

I'm sure there are probably other ways of handling this but we have a common
include file that consists of session checking code and redirects to
login.jsp if session is invalid, and this file is included on
all pages in our context.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
<A HREF="http://www.aswethink.com">Software As We Think</A>
<A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Michael Wentzel</A>