> Hi,
> How I make to notify a servlet that the application client is down,
> or better, as a servlet can know that an application client down?

> thanks

Hi,
I'm making the follow application:
The client application open a URLConnection with the serlet and the
servlet makes some selects, updates to a data base. When the client
down during a transaction would be necessary to make one rollback in
data base. Therefore I needed to know if the customer is or up.

thanks...