From: James Morgenstein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Default Apache-Tomcat homepage to a JSP file....

All-

I am trying to configure my Apache-Tomcat configuration to use a JSP file in
a subdirectory as the default page for a virtual host.

In my httpd.conf file I have the following:

   <VirtualHost 192.168.1.24>
      DocumentRoot /www/default
      #    RedirectMatch /index.html http://192.168.1.24/rec/HomePage.jsp
      DirectoryIndex rec/HomePage.jsp
   </VirtualHost>

As you can see I've even tried doing this with a Redirect with no luck.
I've also tried /rec/HomePage.jsp to no avail.

FYI, I'm running Apache 1.3.14, Tomcat 3.2, and mod_jk using ajp12.

Anyone had any experience with this problem?

Thanks.

James