I am running Tomcat 3.2/Redhat 6.2 and recieved the following header
from my test
servlet.

I was able to work out what headers I was being sent by writing a simple
java
http client.  I am trying to work out why I can not get more than one
cookie set,
and this ERROR: ERROR header appeared.

Does anyone know why it is set?

Thanks
Jason

--
Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.