Good Morning Everyone:

How do i configure or where do i have to put
files to make this work out? I took the example
from "Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages":

I have a ShowMessage.class file that gets
via parameters from web.xml like this:

  public void init(ServletConfig config)
      throws ServletException {
    super.init(config);
    message = config.getInitParameter("message");
    if (message == null) {
      message = defaultMessage;
    }

and the web.xml: