Can someone please shed some light on this one ?

I know, I know. This _should_ have been posted to the taglib user mailing
list and it has been! The problem is there doesn't seem to be a lot of
traffic on that mailing list and I haven't received any meaningful
help/suggestion......

Thanks for bearing with me.