From: Gary Bonde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Admin context login

Hi, I am a newbie at running tomcat and I have it running on windows 2000 server and I am using tomcat 3.21 running as a stand alone environment for now.  I try and run the admin context page to edit contexts and I am asked for a username and password for the realm admin.  I am not sure if this is realm managed by tomcat or an equivalent group managed by windows 2000.  I created a windows 2000 group called admin and enrolled a user.  I then tried that user/password but I am still not able to run the context edit pages.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Gary Bonde
[EMAIL PROTECTED]